I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Andrea over at Drea Dear (thank you, Andrea!). This award focuses on bloggers who are still trying to grow their following, and is an excellent and fun way for bloggers to get recognized and get to know each other!
As part of being nominated, I have to share 7 things about myself. So here are 7 random, fun facts about me!
- I work at the library at my school. I basically get paid to sit at the circ desk and do homework (or scroll through Pinterest, shhh). Best.job.ever.
- I hate coffee (hate hate hate it), but I love tea and drink it every day.
- I can’t roll my R’s. It’s a sad thing.
- I also cannot curl my tongue. Guess I just didn’t inherit the tongue-curling gene.
- However, I can do a cartwheel (thanks to taking 2 years of gymnastics as a kid).
- I can also talk in a chipmunk voice. It’s my secret talent.
- I currently have braces, and this is round #2 of braces for me. #yay #not
Now it’s my turn to nominate 10 other bloggers with around 300 followers on Twitter. All of the bloggers below are ones whose blogs I enjoy and/or who I’ve interacted with ~ and you really should check them all out! They’re amazing!
Lauren at Musings of a Flower Child // blog // insta // twitter
Abbey at Miss Abbey Noelle // blog // insta // twitter
Grace at Miss Graciela // blog // insta // twitter
Iris at The Starving Inspired // blog // insta // twitter
Abigail at Living the Gray Life // blog // insta // twitter
Amy at Pastel n Pink // blog // insta // twitter
Anna at Five Foot and Fabulous // blog // insta // twitter
Alix at A Pint-Sized Life // blog // insta // twitter
Kayla at Keynotes from Kay // blog // insta // twitter
Tori at Tori in Thousand Oaks // blog // twitter
If you were nominated, here are the rules:
- Thank your nominator
- Share the award on your blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Choose 10 new nominees who have fewer than 300 followers
- Notify them via social media
Thanks again for the nomination, Andrea! Hope you all enjoyed learning some random facts about yours truly!